Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Love My Angels!

First of all, I want to thank all my wonderful blog friends out there! You made my birthday so very special this year. I loved reading all your comments and even listening to your singing! LOL! I SO appreciate every one of your birthday wishes. Thank you so much!

The Cheesecake Factory was so yummy! Their Chicken Madeira is my favorite dish ANYWHERE! Didn't eat any cheesecake 'cause I had not only the chocolate cake my hubby made for me, I also had a delicious pecan pie my dear friend made for me, also. There will be no dieting around here this week!

Okay...so I didn't get to relax any yesterday because I have too many orders still to get out AND because Tuesday is usually my "play day". My friend, Shelley, and I went to a craft show today. I HAVE to go to this particular show every year to get my annual angel ornament. I did a show many years ago and was next to a lady who made the most beautiful angel pins. She also makes these gorgeous angel ornaments. She makes a new one each year, so I had to go to her first show of the season today to make sure I got one of her new ones. She only makes 100 each year. I now have a collection of nine of her angel ornaments and one pin. She can also add birthstones to either. I've never seen any like hers...a few who have tried, but never the quality of hers. The photo up top is her 2009 ornament. Her name is "Tranquility". She gives them names like "Grace," and "Praising Him," and "Mercy." Anyway, here's my collection of her ornaments. Click on the photo to see the beautiful detail!

I can't believe it...THIS is my 100th post! I SO need to have another giveaway, don't I? But I really need to get caught up on all my Christmas orders, first. Plus, I'm STILL getting Halloween orders! LOL! Go figure! But I'll be back soon with a special Christmas giveaway. So stay tuned!

Hope everyone has adjusted to the time change! (I LOVE it!) And hope November has gotten off to a great start! ~~Annie

11 comments:

  1. Wow, those angels are awesome! Glad you enjoyed your big day and....... CONGRATS ON 100 POSTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Love the Angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy belated birthday and congratulations on 100 posts! Sounds like you've been one busy gal, but aren't you thankful? Oh yes! The angels are just beautiful. Have a great day, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely filigree angels!

    Now get back to work. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie,
    I have an angel pin sort of like yours that I got at a craft show last year...but mine has a little Yorkie charm with it. I'll have to post a picture of it so that you can see it.
    Glad you had a wonderful birthday and heard me singing to you.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie those are lovely.........congrats on your
    100th post......I just checked how many posts I have......99!!!!!!! Stay tuned!!!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annie - I need to ask you a question - could you please email me at kklprimitives@comcast.net - thanks!!

    ~Neenee~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you had a wonderful Birthday and sounds like yummy food. The pins are beautiful, what a nice thing to collect.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Annie
    Thanks for dropping by to enter my give away!
    Good Luck!
    Lynn
    PS That broccoli soufle sounds yummmy.....why don't you post it in your SPARE time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cheesecake factory is sooooooo good! great place to celebrate too. your angels are sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love angels, too. Those are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!