I received this in an email today and OH MY GOSH!! I was nodding my head to just about ALL of them! LOL! For those of you who need a little chuckle, read on!
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2010 when.....
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven' t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries. (I can personally attest to this one!!)
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 50) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it. (Been there, done that!)
9. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee. (Duh!)
10. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
11. You've said hello to a person in response to his hello, only to realize he was on his blue tooth cell phone. (Yep...can't count the number of times...)
12. Every TV station has their own little annoying icon box in the bottom right corner.
13. You're afraid to honk your horn at anyone in fear of road rage retaliation!
14. Family time in front of the tube now consists of everyone sitting with PCs in their lap!
And this is one I can PERSONALLY add (I'm ashamed to say)...
15. You've called your son on his cell phone to tell him to come downstairs!!!!!
Oh...how I long for the good ole days! :) Caught you tilting! ~~Annie