Tuesday, April 27, 2010

No Exact Answer, But Still a Winner!

We didn't have an exact answer, but someone sure did come close. Only one person went OVER the answer and that was the very first guess! Sorry, Gina! :)

Everyone else came in under with their guesses. But many of you underestimated the power of the knife block!

They're everywhere, they're everywhere!

And the total number of knife blocks I saw on my day of thrifting.................................

drum roll, please...............................

138 !!

That means the winner is Kristine of Beyond The Attic Door.

She guessed 135...only 3 off! Wow...that was good guessing!

Now, I've seen Kristine's beautiful creations......so what do I send someone who does such wonderful work? Hum.......gonna have to think about that one!

Congratulations, Kristine! I'll be getting in touch with you.

Hummmm............so, what to count next?
(^=^)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristine!!!

    WOW, that's a LOT of knife blocks...whole dumps must be filled with 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never guessed that many. Wow!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of knife blocks! Congrats Kristine!
    ~Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  4. YiPpeeee!! Annie, I told you I was there is spirit!! Just wait until I get back to WA and we can do this again together!! Hugs, Kristine

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!