Friday, September 17, 2010

This is it for Halloween....I'm moving on to Christmas!

This is the last of my Halloween one of a kinds. However I AM still making my tucks and ornies and wanted to show you my newest tuck. It's my first scarecrow! Don't know why I've never done a scarecrow before now! He's really fun to make and I love how he turned out! Anyway, he's listed over at Olde Annie Primitives. But if you click on any of the photos it will take you to where you can read more about the item.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This was a bag I made as a special order. Just love the combination of leaves, pumpkin and little acorns. I have the fixin's to do up one more like this, so I'm offering it as a special request for $29.95 plus shipping. Will be listing this on my website, but until then, let me know if you're interested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This little fellow can be found in my Etsy shop, along with my harvest kitties, Maggie and Maude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fall bag gathering or wall pocket....$14.95

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just love these fun candy corn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have a couple of these mini wall bags left. This one is listed in my Etsy shop. A slightly different one is listed on my website.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Growing up I had many tabby cats...I think I named them all Tiger! I wasn't too original when it came to cat names! Had a couple of Midnights, too! These are brothers to my Cheshire cats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute little glass witch's cauldron gathering!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My newest "rustied glass" Halloween gathering. Love these grungy bottle gatherings. I've been using these great labels I bought from Susie at Yankee Lane Primitives last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally, this neat triple pumpkin wall hanging is lightweight and great if you need a flat hanging. These are made to order over on my website. Plus, I just finished up the pattern for this piece and will be listing it later today in my Homespun Annie Pattern Shop.

This is about it for my fall and Halloween creations this year! I will probably be listing a few Thanksgiving related pieces, but mostly I will be turning my focus to Christmas! If you see any items on my website that are marked sold that you may be interested in, just drop me an email. I can usually come up with something similar to your liking.

Thanks so much for dropping by today! ~~Annie

7 comments:

  1. you have been busy and I love!! those little scarecrow heads..love your leaves and your acorns..have a great rest of your weekend.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie,
    You sure have been a busy bee! I love everything, but my favorites are the gathering bags...too cute!!
    Hope you're having a great weekend.
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lookin' scarecrows:) I know you're Christmas handmades will be a big hit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Annie..You have been busy..I don't do any decorating for fall or Halloween but if anyone would make me change my mind ...it would be you...I love all your stuff and can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your items are so wonderful. I can't believe it's time to move onto Christmas items, but you're right - it is. Happy crafting. I can't wait to see what you make next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all! I've moved on to Christmas too, I can't believe it's so close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I love your work. Cute Scarecrows....
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!