Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Fall and Halloween Patterns!

Just finished up patterns for these two new fall pieces, as well as for my acorn tucks! The pattern for the gathering above incorporates my ghost tucks, the little candy corn as well as the large candy corn tucks shown.
This scarecrow door greeter is a nice large size. The hat is not separate...only the brim, which makes it much easier to sew and allows the piece to lie flat against the door or wall. He also sits nicely propped on a shelf or kitchen cupboard. He has quickly become one of my favorite creations!

And these two piece acorns are so fun and easy to make. They have been a great seller for me! I've also include my one piece acorns in two different sizes. These make great little tucks to use in your gatherings, on wreaths or to hang on a tree.

Watch for a sneak peak of my Christmas prims tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! ~~Annie

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Annie!
    I love that scarecrow.
    You're so busy, I can't stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so cute! I can't wait to see the Christmas "sneak peak"!!
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!