Saturday, October 5, 2013

Get 'em while you can!

I am no longer taking special orders for my tucks and ornies.  However, I am offering them up a few times over the course of the season on eBay.  This way I can maintain a fairly non stressful holiday season from now until Christmas...something I haven't had in five years!

I just listed ALL my Thanksgiving and fall tucks.  This includes two different sets of Pilgrim Hat tucks, my Tom Turkey tucks....

...both my painted fall leaves and my fall fabrics fall leaves...

 ...and both of the scarecrow tucks I offer...to name a few.

I also have fall pears, acorns, pumpkins and more!

 I have my second round of Halloween tucks ending tomorrow.  This includes my grungy witches, these witch hats, all of my cats, and many more.  After tomorrow's auctions end, I will offer ALL my Halloween tucks one last time this season! 

So make sure to stop by my eBay shop to check out all my fall, Halloween and Thanksgiving tucks.  They are available for a limited time only!  Thanks so much!  ~~Annie

2 comments:

  1. Morning, so sweet all your tucks are, those witches hats are prim perfect, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!