Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cup of Hearts

Just listed this sweet gathering of hearts in my store. I have a few Valentine primitives left so hurry and check 'em out. I will ship priority same day if payment received on time. That way it can be sitting on your shelf or cupboard in 2-3 days!

Also, during the month of February I am showcasing my ornies and tucks. Buy 2 or more sets of ornies/tucks and you will receive free shipping. I have Valentine hearts, shamrocks and horseshoes, spring, Easter and many other ornies listed. If you see something that is sold, just email me and I will make up a new set for you. Thanks for stopping by! ~~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!