Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Is In The Air...New Spring Prims!

Sure hope winter has calmed down for many of you! We woke up to a light blanket of snow this morning! But despite the dusting, spring is definitely in the air! I just launched my spring and Easter prims over on my Olde Annie Primitives website! Here are a few new items from me this year. But there's lots more, so make sure to drop by to check 'em out. I still have lots of gatherings to list as well as several spring bags and wall pockets.

Love the colors in these butterflies! More are coming in different prints!

These are the sweetest little bunnies! I hope to get the pattern for these listed soon!

My hopping bunny make do...such fun, with a small burst of spring color!

Just love this big bunny sitter made from an old vintage coverlet.

One of three of my wall hangings. My originals have sold, but I'm now offering these as special orders! Lots of fun colors for spring and Easter!

My newest pattern is for my spring tulips. These are so much fun and add wonderful color to your spring home! Make in colors to suit your needs. Pattern has two leaf options. Now offered on my website and in my Homespun Annie Pattern Shop.

I've started listing all my spring and Easter tucks and ornies over on my website and will soon start listing them in my Etsy shop. I have several new ones still to come.

AND...I will finally be getting another newsletter out this week! If you aren't signed up to receive my newsletter, make sure to head over to the right sidebar to sign up. I will be drawing several names this month for free ornies. Plus, there will be freebies and specials!

And finally, I always have to end with a hello from Harley. I had taken off the items on top of my sideboard to take some pics of my candle mats last night. Guess Harley couldn't resist the empty space. Makes a pretty nice tchotchke, don't you think?

31 DAYS UNTIL SPRING! WOOHOO!! ~~Annie

8 comments:

  1. It felt like spring here today...it was 71 degrees...woo hooo....Love your hopping bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all those bunnies but have to say the one made from the old coverlet is gorgeous!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you have been up too..love all the spring colors..and of course love seeing your fur ball.;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie,

    Love the jumping bunny makedo. And glad to see Harley is well still Harley! LOL!

    D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the kitty and your spring prims are beautiful! I really like the jumping bunny...very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all Annie. Your new little bunnies are so sweet. Might have to get that pattern when you list it.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of your prim bunnies. You do such a great job.
    Becky at Ginger Creme Hollow

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!