Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting Back to Some Normalcy!

Well, REALLY....what IS normal? LOL!

But I DO feel like things are starting to settle down into a routine. After returning from my trip I had a week's worth of sewing to get finished and out the door. Then came my hubby's knee surgery....and still more sewing and stuffing. Hubby is home now and we're finally getting THAT part of our lives settled into a routine along with going to therapy a couple of times a week. School started for my son last Wednesday and the school clothes and supplies are all bought and in use. This week I'll start my much missed weekly luncheons with my good friend. My oldest son will be home to take care of hubby on those days. Sorry...but a wife can take only SO much of hubby needing this or needing that! :)

SO, with my life back into its routine, I'm now back to sewing full time as well! I've just listed ALL my seasonal tucks and ornies over on my website and in my Etsy shop. The scarecrow tucks up top and the tucks shown below are my newest tucks for 2011.

So, drop by and check out these and ALL the fall and Halloween tucks I have to offer!

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend! And now, the most wonderful time of the year...AUTUMN! Bring it on! ~~Annie

7 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Love all the new ornies you have posted here. Things do get behind when we are away don't they?
    Hope your hubby is a good patient and does well with his therapy!
    Blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the tucks especially the owl ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on everyhting, you've been busy! the fruit looks so realistic! love it!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love those scarecrow and witch tucks. Don't know how you come up with so many new ideas. Hope hubby gets up and around real soon. Take care, Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new ornies are sweet!
    Good luck with Hubby. I'm sure he will be up and about fast.
    Normal is always changing.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new tucks Annie! Those owls caught my eye. Normal...what is that hey??? LOL Hope hubby heals fast. Have a great week ahead.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caregivers need care too! Love your tucks & fillers! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!