Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I've Done It On An Airplane!

I've done it in a hotel.

I've done it in a hospital, at several doctor's offices, a couple of dentist offices and at the physical therapist's office. I've done it at the car dealership while my car was being repaired. I've even done it at the DMV! Yesterday I did it in my car while my husband was getting his hair cut. I've done it in numerous states across the country. In a tent and in several KOA kabins, on a picnic table and even next to a campfire. I've even done it in bed, but that's really not my favorite place to do it. I guess my favorite place to do it is in my recliner.

I tend to do it more before holidays. And last Friday I did it ALL night long without sleeping a wink! You see, I do it more during the fall season than any other time of the year! And now I must go and do it some more!

STUFF TUCKS AND ORNIES!

What did you THINK I was talking about!
(^_^)

JUST WANT TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I WILL BE OFFERING MY HALLOWEEN TUCKS AND ORNIES FOR JUST A FEW MORE DAYS. AFTER SUNDAY I WILL BE PULLING THEM FROM MY WEBSITE AND MOVING ON TO CHRISTMAS! SO IF YOU'RE THINKING YOU MAY WANT OR NEED ANY MORE, MAKE SURE TO ORDER BEFORE THEN!
Thanks! ~~Annie

7 comments:

  1. I was thinking you were one kinky sister...lol...I knew what you were up too..you are one busy chick..have a wonderful weekend..I wish I had your "go get em" stamina for crafting..I will be cramming for the next couple of months..gotta get hopping..;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are a busy gal. You've got me worn our.
    I like your work very much.
    Warm Regards,
    Susan B., Western MA

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny!I've even had nerve enough to do it at my daughters hosue in front of the grand kids LOL LOL Happy sewing to you!I've got a lot & I mean a lot of sewing to do too!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Annie, I needed a good laugh this morning!!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, gosh Annie, you've done it just about EVERYWHERE!!!!! You do it well, so keep on doing it;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute post!! Can't wait to see all those goodies finished! Have a great day!! Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post...had me reading as fast as I could to get to the end. Love your work and have a few of your patterns.
    Have a great weekend.
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!