Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Well, it's after midnight and this is the first chance I've had to sit all day.  I love Thanksgiving day, especially if I can get a lot of things prepared the day before.  I had a few orders to get out today, so I didn't get as much prepared for tomorrow as I'd hoped.  So tomorrow will be a busy day preparing all the food for dinner.  My oldest son works from 1-6 tomorrow, so he'll have breakfast with us and then we'll have our turkey dinner after he gets home.  I have a breakfast casserole prepared and in the refrigerator, ready to pop in the oven in the morning.  Of course we will all gather around and watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  For the first time, my future son-in-law will be spending the day with us, and I'm looking forward to having him celebrate Thanksgiving with our family!  He's such a joy to have around, and I've always felt the more the merrier!

I'm so worn out, but too wound up to go to bed.  But it's late so I need to force myself to get some rest.  It's amazing how we become "Wonder Woman" during times like this! LOL!  But that's exactly how I feel after it's all done and over with! 

I DO hope you all have a most blessed day!  Hope you are able to spend it enjoying family and friends!  Wishing you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving day!  ~~Annie

1 comment:

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!