Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Great Christmas Bargains, Happy Halloween, and Hi From Harley!

First, I want to express my deepest sorrow for everyone caught in the path of Hurricane Sandy.  I have so many friends and customers in all the states that have been affected by this devastating storm.  It breaks my heart to see all the destruction, loss of homes and loss of life!  You ALL have been in my thoughts and prayers and will continue to be during the long road ahead!

I wanted to share this photo with you that my son took today as he walked home from the bus stop.  That is Harley on the right visiting his friend Puck.  Puck belongs to my son's friend.  They live three houses away and this is at their house.  Harley will often go up the road to visit Puck.  He will sit at that window next to the door waiting for someone to let Puck out to play.  I guess they were preparing for the BIG NIGHT tonight, hoping to add a little "fright" to the night!  Little do they BOTH know they will be kept INSIDE while the trick or treaters are out and about.  So no "frighting" for them!

I have just about caught up with all my fall orders.  I finished up Halloween last week and have been working this week on the last of the Thanksgiving tucks I need to make.  I still haven't been able to get to my Christmas primitives, though, and not sure when or IF I will.  Instead, I have been going through some boxes I've had packed away from the days I had a little shop back in Utah.  I am listing a bunch of these things on Ebay at great prices.  I'm trying to weed out a bunch of stuff, including Christmas decorations I use to make during my craft show days.  Here's a sampling of what I have listed.  I will be listing more tonight in between the trick or treaters.





So head on over to my little "craft show" on Ebay!  Lots more will be added later!

Wishing you all a Happy, Haunting Halloween!  ~~Annie

3 comments:

  1. Hasppy Halloween!!!!!! sweet treats for Christmas......Love the black kittys......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween Annie! Poor Harley has to stay inside on halloween night..:( Looks like some good christmas bargains guess I might go over to Ebay and check it out.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Harley goes to visit his friend...cute photo!

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!