Thursday, September 12, 2013

I'M ON A ROLL!

 
I just finished up these two new patterns and have three more in the works!  I'm also doing a little sewing and should have a few things ready to list on Etsy for the Old Farmhouse Gathering Fall Frolic Celebration, which begins on September 16th.  Woohoo!  I'm SLOWLY working my way back!  Baby steps...baby steps!  :)


The two new patterns, as well as all my fall and Halloween patterns are listed on my sidebar for easy purchase.  If you purchase from me directly, they are $4.50 each.  But you will have to wait for me to email the PDF pattern to you (usually within a few hours).  Now, if you're one of those folks who simply has to have it NOW, you can always purchase these in my Etsy Shop or over at The Pattern Mart, where you can download the pattern instantly.  Buttons for both of these shops are located at top.

Okay, it's back to work for me.  Like I said...I'm on a roll!  See you soon to show you my newest prims!  ~~Annie

4 comments:

  1. Drum Roll Please, :) you really are on a roll, great creations, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The witch boots are wonderful!
    Make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Off to work on some of these now! Have a great day! ~~Annie

      Delete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!