Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Fall and Halloween Prims!

Finished up a few pieces.  The kitty above is sold, but I am working on a new one.  Harley posed for this design.  He was very good and sat still for me.  I wanted to put a pretty homespun bow on him, but Harley thought it was too frou-frou!  Okay, but the NEXT one.......what he doesn't know won't hurt him! :)

This is a one of a kind fall gathering, perfect for the Thanksgiving season!  You can find this Bucket of Pears gathering here.

I just finished this one of kind piece tonight.  It is so cool!  Very unique lamp gathering with a few of my flatty pumpkins.  I will be listing this one later tonight.

I LOVED how this piece turned out!  It's a spin on my Pumpkin Greeter pattern.  I stuffed this pumpkin and switched up the bat a bit.  Added a burlap bow, which is different from my pattern.  This was such a cute piece.  It should have reached its new home by now.  I may have to work on another...we'll see.

This is a nice skinny bag hanging.  Love the quilt piece used here.  Perfect if you have a skinny wall that needs a little something this fall!  This piece can be found here.

And finally, these two grungy Halloween bottles.  LOVE these.  You will too!
 Both of these can be found here.
Thanks for dropping by today!  Sunday is the BIG day!  FIRST DAY OF FALL!  YAY!!
~~Annie

5 comments:

  1. Your kitty is sooo cute Annie, love your work.
    ~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been having fun creating! Love everything ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy - love the pears. Our tree has only one! (Late frost) Your work is always so nice.
    Smiles,
    JoeyLea
    http://www.thelocustblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much JoeyLea! I miss my pear tree and my apple tree. Sure hope that one pear is at least a GOOD pear! :) Thanks for dropping by! ~~Annie

      Delete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!