Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Valentine Tucks and Epattern

New for 2014 are these adorable little Valentine Envelope and Hearts bags.  They are the perfect size to tuck in a basket are among some Valentine/heart pillows.  Or, add a little loop to the top back side and hang them for a nice little wall gathering.  I am taking orders for these.  I'm selling a set of two for $15.95.  Since these are specially made, you can change the colors of the hearts if you wish, as well as other details.  If interested in placing a special order, email me through my "Contact Me" button by clicking here.

Or, make your own!  I have just listed the pattern for these.  You can purchase the epattern over on the right side.  Thanks for dropping by today!  ~~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!