Saturday, February 28, 2015

HELP! Bunnies Are Multiplying Like Crazy!

Oh my!  Bunnies are taking over my house!  I have quilt top bunnies and sweater bunnies, sitting bunnies and upright bunnies, large bunnies and small bunnies!  Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies!  Every time I turn around, they seem to multiply!  At least they haven't been eating me out of house and home!  And no little bunny "pellets" to clean up!  Some, fortunately, have already found good homes, but these shown here are all still looking for good homes.



 





 
For more information on how YOU can get your own bunny, check out my eBay shop here.  If you don't see a bunny listed that's shown above, they will be listed on Sunday afternoon.  Oh...and I also have peeps, butterflies, dragonflies and Easter eggs! So "HOP" on over and check 'em all out!  Thanks for stopping by today!  ~~Annie

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, your right!!!! Love all the bunnies, wonderful work.Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good to see you, Francine! Thanks so much for dropping by and commenting! ~~Annie

      Delete
  2. I love the quilted bunnies and the chocolate variety! heehee! Have fun! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...chocolate my favorite, too. And I don't mean the ones I make! LOL! Thanks so much for dropping by! ~~Annie

      Delete
  3. These are all wonderful! My faves are the quilted bunnies...or maybe the chenille bunnies....could be the chocolate bunnies..............I love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH My each one kept getting cuter.. They are all fantastic!! The quilted bunnies are wonderful..Your so talented my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sherrie! For some reason this comment didn't show up in my email. Only discovered it today. Thanks so much for dropping by! ~~Annie

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh I could never pick which one, they are ALL so adorable Annie! You did a terrific job pairing them with the tags and ribbon, so cute! I'm catching up on blogs, hope you are well~

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!