Saturday, February 28, 2015

HELP! Bunnies Are Multiplying Like Crazy!

Oh my!  Bunnies are taking over my house!  I have quilt top bunnies and sweater bunnies, sitting bunnies and upright bunnies, large bunnies and small bunnies!  Bunnies, bunnies, bunnies!  Every time I turn around, they seem to multiply!  At least they haven't been eating me out of house and home!  And no little bunny "pellets" to clean up!  Some, fortunately, have already found good homes, but these shown here are all still looking for good homes.



 





 
For more information on how YOU can get your own bunny, check out my eBay shop here.  If you don't see a bunny listed that's shown above, they will be listed on Sunday afternoon.  Oh...and I also have peeps, butterflies, dragonflies and Easter eggs! So "HOP" on over and check 'em all out!  Thanks for stopping by today!  ~~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!