Tuesday, February 10, 2015

New St. Patrick's Day Prims!

Well, I have finished up with Valentine prims and moved on to St. Patrick's Day.  I won't be here long, though, as I have TONS of Easter and spring creations in the works this year!  But I wanted to show you two pieces I finished up today.  I just LOVE the above pot of gold wall hanging!  It is so unique and definitely a one of a kind.  I had SO much fun making this piece, and I hope others will, too.  I am currently working on the pattern for it and hope to have it finished up this week.  In the meantime, you can find the finished piece on eBay.  I will not be making more of these this year, as I have so many other irons in the fire!

This adorable little gathering is made using a vintage, nicely worn, small sifter.  It has three of my handmade shamrocks tucked in it along with some beautiful berries, faux greenery and Spanish moss.  This is such a nice little table arrangement or shelf sitter and can also be found in my eBay shop!

I DO have a few more St. Patrick's Day pieces in the works and will be listing them on eBay as soon as they are finished.  I will also be listing Easter/spring items on a daily basis.  So please stop by and check out all I'll be offering this spring!

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  ~~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!