Thursday, November 26, 2015

So Thankful on this Blessed Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this year!  Family...a wonderful husband of 35 years, three awesome kids, the youngest of which just started his first year of college, and the most wonderful son-in-law.  I couldn't have asked for a finer young man for my daughter.  Friends...my best friend, Shelley...I couldn't imagine life without her.  Tuesday and Thursdays would not be the same if I didn't have her to enjoy lunch, shopping and running errands with!  My good friend Connie, who has faithfully called me every Tuesday night for the last six years.  Fortunately, for some unknown reason, my phone automatically cuts our conversation off after two hours, or I would never get anything done! lol!  And all my on line friends, many of whom I've known and communicated with since I started selling on line eight years ago!  Home...my beautiful home of 15 years.  I love my home, and love my backyard.  My summer mornings were spent eating breakfast out on the deck, under the trees, watching the birds and hummers on my numerous feeders.  My husband now calls me the crazy bird lady!  :)  And I love the beautiful Pacific Northwest.  I am so happy to call this my home!  What a beautiful area to live...and pretty soon to retire!  Health...I am so thankful for good health and a healthy lifestyle, not just for me, but for my family.  I pray it will continue into the new year.

I hope you all have much to be thankful for!  Wishing everyone a most blessed Thanksgiving, filled with love, laughter, family and friends.  Oh...and delicious food, too!  Happy Thanksgiving!  ~~Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!