Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blog Awards!

Well, I have been informed by my dear sweet friend, Leslie, of Harvest Home Primitives, that I have been honored with two wonderful blog awards. They were given to me at various times but I felt that since I really didn't know anyone out there in the blog world to forward them on to that I wasn't deserving of them to list them here on my blog. She has since slapped me on the wrist for thinking that and insists that I list them. Thank you so much for these wonderful awards, my sweet, sweet friend!

Here is the first award:
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers' aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!"
And the second award is:

Leslie, it was so sweet of you to think of me and pass these awards on to me. I'd pass them right back to you if I could, but instead I'll just let everyone know what a wonderful, sweet person you are. Please make sure to visit my friend, Leslie, at her wonderful blog by clicking on her banner below!
harvesthomeprimitives

1 comment:

  1. Annie, you are just tooooo sweet! Thank you for listing my blog! How kind of you and yes, my dear friend, you ARE deserving of those awards and I wanted you to post them with pride!! You have put SO much hard work into your blog and it shows!! You go, girl! LOL

    HarvestHomePrimitives

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!