Sunday, January 11, 2009

GRAND OPENING!!


OLDE ANNIE PRIMITIVES

I am so excited!!!! I have FINALLY opened my primitive and country selling site, http://www.oldeannieprimitives.com/! Please make sure to check out my new store! I have by no means listed everything on there. I have so many more items to list, but I wanted to get it up and running before Valentine's Day came and went. I have some really cute primitive Valentine handmades on there and still more to come. I will also be listing a few St. Patty's items and have much more spring and Easter prims coming, as well as more Americana. I will be listing my patterns and will also have a year-round Country Christmas section. Here I will be offering items from when I use to do the Chistmas craft shows. I have so many things I've started and never finished from back then, so I will be working on finishing up those. So make sure to bookmark my site and visit me often! Also, make sure to check out my items on Ebay. I have a few prim Valentine items listed there, also!


If you have a primitive or country related web site or blog and would be willing to list my site, I would greatly appreciate it! I will do the same in return. My site has a "Plug" category and I would love for you to list your site there. Thank you for any help possible to help me get this site up and going! ~~ Annie


Primitive Door Greeter and Primitive Pin Keep Make-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!