Thursday, January 15, 2009

Primitive Shamrocks

I know Valentine's Day hasn't even got here yet, but I just had to get started on my St. Patty's Day prims. Just listed a couple of different sets of shamrocks in my store! This set is made from unbleached muslin. I soaked them in a coffee/spice mix and baked till they came out with a nice aged undercoat. I then color washed them in a pretty green. They are all wrapped in jute and tied into a bow on the front. Four of the shamrocks have rusty bells pinned on with a rusty safety pin and the fifth one has a sweet little prim St. Patty's tag pinned to it. These are selling in my store now for $17.95. Just click on the banner at top right and go to the "Ornies & Tucks" category.

This set is three shamrocks and two horseshoes. The shamrocks are made for coordinating green cotton prints and the horseshoes are made from a green on tan print. They have been soaked in a coffee/spice mix and baked. The shamrocks are wrapped in a rusty star garland and the horseshoes have rusty bells pinned on. These are selling in my store now for $18.95.

Make sure to check out my store. I have listed several new items on there today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!