Wednesday, November 13, 2013

More Christmas Tucks! I just can't quit! :)

 Unique prim stars!  LOVE how these turned out!

What great fabric this has been for candy canes!  Wish I had more.  Last set of these I can make with this fabric. 
 Oh Christmas Trees!

 Some more fun stars!  All the above can be found on eBay.

And finally, this is Snowflake.  She is up for adoption in my Etsy shop.

It has been a busy fall here!  I haven't decided when I'm going to shut down for the holidays.  So far, I'm still eager to sew, and I have quite a few more new things in the works.  So, I'll be back soon with all new Christmas prims.  Stay warm my friends!  See you soon!  ~~Annie

1 comment:

  1. Just love those stars ~ The olde soft sparkle is just beautiful.
    Smiles,
    JoeyLea

    ReplyDelete

I just LOVE receiving your comments and look forward to reading each and everyone! I have discovered some of the most wonderful blogs by reading your comments left here! Thanks so much!